Dear colleagues and friends,
The deadline for abstract submission of the ESPN meeting Amsterdam 2021 is approaching fast.
Some of you may be wondering what the meeting will be like in times of COVID-19. We can assure you that the ESPN council, FLAPTOUR and the local organizers are making a big effort to organize a very vivid hybrid meeting.
Novel features not seen at earlier meetings will be
- Interaction between speakers on-site and online (e.g. from Japan) with the audience both in the lecture halls and via the advanced web platform.
- Some 200 short oral pitch sessions also shared online
- Electronic posters visible on-site and online
- A studio on the premises for interviews with speakers, committee members, delegates, industry, etc. We will provide previews of the day as well as retrospective “highlights of the day”.
- ESPN2021 will also be shared via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to attract an even wider public.
As COVID vaccinations are speeding up we are very optimistic that we will be able to welcome many of you in the RAI congress centre "as in the old days": Meeting friends, having drinks at the get-together and enjoying the gala dinner at one of the famous Amsterdam canals.
The hybrid structure guarantees that the meeting can be held under all circumstances and be adapted depending on how many participants will be allowed at the congress venue by health authority regulations.
So, please submit your abstracts via http://www.espn2021.org
Important dates to remember:
April 15th: final date for abstract submission
May 15th: decision on congress format
June 1st – July 15th: early registration
July 15th – September 1st: late registration
We look forward to an inspiring meeting and hope to meet you in Amsterdam, either in person or online!