Rendezvény kezdete: 2023.10.14.Rendezvény vége: 2023.10.17.
we would like to remind you that Abstract submission is OPEN!
This year there are no categories of specific topics for abstract submission, we welcome submissions from any and all topics related to renal care.
The deadline for submission is February 28, 2023. All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Submission Form, that you can find on our website. Abstracts should not exceed the limit of 300 words and must not include any figures, graphs, images or diagrams. There will be a FORM B, a mandatory part of the Online Form, which must be completed before submitting.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS:
1. It is an excellent opportunity to connect with the community, share experiences, and make valuable connections with both old and new friends.
2. You will have the chance to learn about the latest research and best practices in nephrology and dialysis care from leading experts in the field. You will also earn credits for your participation and stay in compliance with professional development requirements.
3. You will have the opportunity to meet with industry partners and discover new products and services that can help you in your practice.
4. The EDTNA/ERCA International conference is a proud Trusted Partner of MedTech, as it complies with the requirements of Ethical Charter. Therefore you can be sure the Conference adheres to ethical standards.
5. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to experience the beauty and rich history of the city of Vilnius, which is celebrating its 700th anniversary this year.